chaps1870: (Default)
([personal profile] chaps1870 Mar. 5th, 2009 01:07 am)
I have a question about the device that is used to call for the Asguard beam. The transporter thingie they push and the Asguard beam takes them to the ship. They used it in McKay and Mrs. Miller. What is it called besides tranporter thingie?
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
Account name:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
HTML doesn't work in the subject.


Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.


chaps1870: (Default)

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags