1. Were you named after anyone?
2. Do you still have your tonsils?
3. Would you bungee jump?
4. What is your favorite cereal?
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of?
6. What is your favorite ice cream?
7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Shoes. I have a thing for shoes
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Hmmm, there is such a list. I'm too shy.
9. What's the last thing you ate?
cornbread with honey
10. What are you listening to right now?
The damn heater
11. Last movie you watched?
I don't remember. I don't watch much of anything.
12. What did you dream about last night?
I remember having to go pee.
13. What book are you reading?
Remnant Population by Elizabeth Moon
14. Summer or winter?
Summer. I hate the cold
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can put my foot behind my head. Does that count?
First five to respond get something craftsy from me!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year.
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry. I may draw or paint something.
I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well.
I spent some of this evening rewatching some of my earlier vids and I was caught in those moments, reminding myself all over again why I love Atlantis. In remembrance of 5 wonderful years(okay 4 really)...my ten favorite episodes, in no particular order.
1. The Shrine
2. Grace Under Pressure
3. The Hive
6. Tao of Rodney
8. The Last Man
9. Miller's Crossing
10.Enemy at the Gate (in my world they go back to Pegasus and leave Keller on Earth).
I tag anyone who wants to take the time to tell everyone why you love Atlantis and give a list of your favorite episodes.
I've heard that Carnival is good but has anyone else played it? Any other suggestions?
Title: Dreams Never Ended Like This
Word count: 5400
Author's note: Trying to finish up some stories on my computer and found this one. It was supposed to be for Kink bingo but I never finished on time. Better late than never. Not beta'd so all errors are mine.( Dreams Never Ended Like This )
I had to stop after 2 and half seasons because apparently my internet server has a Fair Use Policy that I abused. Ooops. That would explain the nonexistent internet speeds for the last couple of days. It's so slow even the router won't work. So no more Traders for me. Well, at least not 4 eps a day. ;) And not until I can get my bandwidth down to where I can actually load a page in under 5 minutes. LOL
We did collect about 15 pounds of nuts and now have to roast them. We all had a good time and will probably do it again next year. Besides, the nuts will make excellent xmas presents for family and friends.
When you see this, post a quote from Stargate Atlantis in your journal.
McKAY: Excuse me. Why am I lying here?
BECKETT: You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.
McKAY: Oh. Well, that sounds painful.Gluteus maximus. Glootus ... maaxim ... Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!